Hi, I’m Sage Linden.
I’m a Consultant / Coach in these areas:
Organization & Productivity
Health & Wellness
Habits & Work-Life Balance
Entrepreneurship & Business Start-up
I work with you to optimize your business & life.
- Get crystal clear on your goals and help you achieve them
- Map out your ideal schedule & new healthy habits to bring more balance and joy to your life
- Figure out the best tech programs & systems to manage email, tasks, digital information and more
- Maximize your productivity to get the important things done
When we work together, the process I use is comprehensive and is shaped by my rich experience working in small businesses and nonprofits for 15 years in financial, office and program management capacities.
Along the way, I realized that one of my greatest gifts was the ability to go into a small business, see what wasn’t working well, and then create more organization and streamlined systems.
Where some people may see only disorganization or chaos, I see an opportunity to optimize your business AND your life.
How this started…
My deep interest in the organizing and productivity fields came after facing a number of my own productivity challenges.
When I quit my job and become an entrepreneur, I struggled with having an open-ended schedule with no structure. I found myself going down the rabbit hole of endless information and my inbox was overflowing with all the interesting newsletters I had subscribed to!
I had always been such an organized person, so I was surprised at how overwhelmed I felt trying to juggle everything in my business! Entrepreneurship added so much complexity…
After doing a couple dozen trainings from cutting edge mentors, implementing new systems and tech tools, as well as hiring a productivity coach, I can now say that I’m getting the important things done (most of the time). Once I had systems & structures in place, they allowed me to see what actually matters, so I could take action on my top priorities. I’m not perfect and am always learning something new about myself along the way. It’s an ongoing process of creating new habits…patience and persistence are needed for the ride!
This work is a journey of discovery and mastery, rather than a final destination.
Change doesn’t happen overnight, but with guidance and support I can help you move to the next level in your business and life.
“Working with Sage has been amazing! She has supported me in becoming more organized and productive in my work. I now have systems in place that support me to get more done with less effort. My business runs more smoothly and I have more time for what I love. I feel more clear and confident in my work. Sage has revolutionized the way I run my business”.
Lisa Hibler, Therapist
My approach is unique and here’s why:
- I’m an Organizing & Productivity Consultant who’s trained with some of the best in the industry and for several years was a member of the National Association of Professional Organizers.
- My studies in Neuroscience & Habit Science have helped me understand how to adopt new habits and routines that stick, since consistent action over time leads to success.
- I’m a trained Coach (with a specialty in health and wellness). Healthy habits are a big part of the productivity puzzle…
- I have a Bachelors in Business Administration and have studied entrepreneurship from cutting edge mentors out there…including Marie Forleo with B-School and many others.
- I run a Green business and am 95% paperless. I can help you do the same.
I’m always testing new tools and techniques to recommend to my clients and staying up to date with new technology. I’m here to help guide you by weeding through the massive amounts of information in the organizing and productivity fields, and bringing you cutting-edge and time-tested information and research, in a way that you can understand and use in your daily life.
I’d be honored to support you.
I can help you move FROM being overwhelmed and in survival mode TO productive and thriving in your business!
See how we can Work Together