Getting organized will make your work and life run more efficiently and smoothly. Not having physical and digital clutter around you will free up mental energy and focus to do what is important.
Your electronic and paper tools & systems are the foundation to your productivity. Having the right ones for you will make a huge difference!
You want to THRIVE in your work & life…
The only problem is:
- You’re drowning and getting lost in Email and information that is constantly coming in.
- Your To Do list is a mile long and you’re worried things are falling through the cracks.
- You have Paper piles on your desk and you can’t find things as quickly as you’d like.
- There’s clutter in your Office and you feel out of control.
- You’re concerned that your digital information is not secure since you never Backup and your Passwords are in your head.
You’re not alone, so many people are having the same issues in this fast, modern time with live in. You’re wearing too many hats in your life & work and it’s hard to manage everything! Let’s make it easier for you.
- You’re able to quickly “process” your Email into systems you trust and clear out your inbox almost daily. It feels good to not be dropping tasks or wasting time looking for emails!
- Your desk and work surfaces are free of Paper piles. You feel relieved knowing you can find information when you need it.
- Your Office is organized and you feel calm and in control of your environment.
- Your Passwords are automatically filled in and secure AND you have a Backup system that works automatically. You feel relief knowing your information is safe.
When we work together, the process I use is comprehensive and is shaped by my rich experience working in small businesses and nonprofits for 15 years in financial, office and program management capacities. Along the way, I realized that one of my greatest gifts was the ability to go into a small business, see what wasn’t working well, and then create more organization and streamlined systems.
I’m always testing new tools and techniques to recommend to my clients and staying up-to-date with new technology, so that I can bring them the best (and simplest) tools and systems to get the job done efficiently.
I can help you move FROM being overwhelmed and in survival mode TO organized and productive!